George's Buddy's are all lined up waiting to watch us put up the tree this weekend. We drove to Market this morning and had breakfast and went to Nova PA for the tree. We still drive to "Roger's" farm next to Geo's old house on Rice Hollow Road. After much gathering on my part we returned to Rum Springs so George could go hunting. Today is the first day of Muzzle loader season, just in case you didn't know that fact.
I put green in the planters and finished planting my bulbs that were so graciously given to me by Cathie Skaggs and Joy Neikirk.
Will and Brittany are headed to the Dallas/Ravens game tonight near their home in Texas. It's the last year for the Cowboys to play in the stadium. Our Texans should be headed home for Christmas along with some bad weather coming in from the West.
NCR and Kim won't be making it up for Christmas. They must work and then they will have Christmas with Kim's grandmother in S.C.
I have completed my work until January 5 and I am looking forward to family and friends over the next two weeks. In fact, I may even clean my house! Penryn is in the plans too.
Here are some close ups of George's buddies. They are a collection of my various trips and the last dude is the big guy in the middle. He is made from peanuts, walnuts and dried prunes. He was made by a man at the Market in Munich Germany.
No comments:
Post a Comment