



Wednesday Jan 14 2009 - The weather is very cold. These are pictures from Sudbury Canada where I am on business. This is Nickel and Copper Mining Country 5 hours north of Toronto in Ontario Canada. I walked a few blocks to dinner and froze as I did not have on my woolies. I have never experienced -20 degrees F before with a 'feels' like -41, it is not something I could get used to very easily. Even the folks in Sudbury are complaining about the really cold temperatures for them as well.
Once again, the thought of moving South enters my mind!
Pictures are: Nickel mining and refining, DSI plant and Jessica with the BIG Nickel! freezing to death
Wednesday Jan 14 2009
12am -20°F Feels Like -36°F
3am-23°F Feels Like-39°F
6am -26°F Feels Like -41°F
9am -24°F Feels Like -40°F
12pm -17°F Feels Like -32°F
3pm -12°F Feels Like -26°F
No comments:
Post a Comment