Working too much and I feel old! Other than that life continues............
Penryn Mud Sale last weekend-March 21
Glenda provided the pictures. I purchased a small tool shed and George bought a pressure washer. Of course, numerous other items plus food and flowers. Diane McCauley traveled up to Landisville and Penryn. Geo and Lucas arrived for the day on Saturday. It was good, Glenda probably gets the 'traveled the furtherest prize' but I don't think they are giving the out this year, with the recession and all.
DSI Global Procurement 'STRESS' Department.
Too much going on with my job. I have been preparing my big project for the year to save the company money on NA Freight. Friday morning it is reviewed by the NA leaders and then it goes to Germany next week. I travel to a Supplier on Monday and Tuesday and then to Bristol VA to visit American Commercial with is our Tunneling division. I am supposed to be their 'advocate' as it is called, along with Fasloc, Inc. My boss is coming to town to do all that stuff. It will be another long week next week. Than comes the shorter Easter week.. Looking forward to a three day weekend and more SPRING!
No comments:
Post a Comment