

Back to the blog..
Many things have happened. Nick Adenhart, family, friend, Will's teammate and fellow of 2004 Williamsport Graduating class was killed in LA by a drunk driver and died April 9. He was 22 years old and just pitched a class act for the Anaheim Angels. Bless his heart and all those effected by this great loss of a truly good young person.
Easter came and went with a visit to Penryn... Ethan, Jessica, Dad, Gramps, Harold, Mayor of Penryn and Elliott in front of Chanda's house. Another photo of the George and George Sr. (Pap) Pap's first visit to Penryn.
I flew to Chicago for a meeting so we could kick off my New Project for DSI - It's called the NA Freight Project and I am the leader to 'bring home the money' for Mexico, US and Canada 19 business units. This is what will consume me for the next 3 months. Got there, called in the conference room and viola! MY BOSS WAS Layed off after 20 years. Opps, there goes another one. As George says, You do not want to get any promotions right now! Life continues and the best folks are still there so I will adjust. Times are tough everywhere.
So, after a lovely service for Nick, private and public, 4 days with Will and Brittany, nice sunny weather and a new Callaway Golf Driver from George from my birthday, I got through the last 10 days. Rumor has in Kim and Nathanael are preapproved for a house.. YEA!
I will be doing some traveling in the next couple of weeks for the new project but looking forward to Tuesday night golf league and planting flowers.
Hope everyone is doing well.
No comments:
Post a Comment