Here are your favorite dogs! Winston and Oliver in their shaggy coats. Shave day is Wednesday. Their cousin the Texas Chief is getting a new house to live in next month too.
Here is SPA BABY Anthony!
Greetings to anyone reading this blog of mine. It was a great weekend with Saturday where I did not leave the property. Actually it's a weekend where I did not spend any money either! We went to pick up the A-kid and his mom to spend the day. So, it's more photo's with George's new camera.
Talked to Will and Brittany today. They are resting from there busy schedule and getting ready for her Sisters wedding in Hilton Head. I am sure that will be beautiful.
Kim and Nathanael will settle on the new home June 9th. They went to look at it again yesterday so they will soon be happy home owners and hopefully their landlord will be nice and let them out a month early.
Expected sleeping in the new place June 16. . I can not wait to go see it and spend some time there.
Kim will perform in Belgium, London, Dallas and Austin with Rodriguez this summer in the Texas gigs are in October. I can't make the international gigs, and pretty doubtful for Austin City Limits Festival. However,,,, Dallas, with both my favorite boys will be really really hard for me to pass up.
Chatted with Mom and Dad and Chanda on Wednesday to get back in touch with Penryn. Hopefully I will make it up soon. Maybe Anthony will have to go to Penryn next time too.
Saw Claudette on Saturday and her new hairdo. Not much else happen...
Here is the Spa Baby!
Here is the Spa Baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment