Good Evening folks, This Sunday brings a cool cloudy day with a family party (the Miller gang) at Greenbrier, a MD state park located East of Hagerstown. Photo's by George and his new camera.
Kim and Nathanael have moved to their new home in West Asheville and the old one is cleaned up and ready for the next tenant. No one wants the old piano and it's too expensive to move her grandmothers. Ms Kim will invest in one in Asheville and then it will be delivered.
Will and Brittany have begun to move from Irving to Dallas. They will be further away from their jobs but actually in a neat downtown community within Dallas. It doesn't hurt to be close to your favorite Mexican place either. Now I am dying to visit my boys in their new homes.
This week Geo and I refinanced our home to take advantage of a lower interest rate and this is good. The porch has half the shingles on it and lord willing, I will be in a screened in porch by the 4TH of July. The driveway has been encircled and now has stones all around it a bit of an oval.
Last weekend Fred and Marion and Chanda came down to go to the Music evening in the gardens of Surreybrooke in Myersville. It was just a great weekend and I loved the music. I bought a CD of the Martin family with some great bluegrass music.
It will be a short week at DSI Fasloc this week with the plant shutdown and the holiday on Friday. Geo and I finally made vacation plans for VA beach in September. New venue for us, but the little place we rented looks pretty nice and quiet. I have been traveling less the past few months, however, I will be headed to Winnipeg Canada the middle of the month. Enjoy the photo's and have a wonderful July 4th weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment