Monday, December 21, 2009

snow snow snow




We had enough snow for the whole year.


It was nice to stay put for two days and enjoy the birds and read and just relax. I made a couple batches of Christmas cookies and hung out in the kitchen cooking.


It took one day of snow to create one days of cleaning it up.


Getting ready for Christmas. The boys are coming home and we are all traveling to PA the day after Christmas. I can't wait to see them.




Christmas Eve will be dinner with Lucas, Kim and Miss Addie. Christmas day will be low key here at the house with a visit from Katie ( and hopefully Anthony!). Christmas Evening Kim and Nathananel will be up to spend the night. The Clark family get together is the Sunday after Christmas, then Monday is a day of rest and I must work Tues/Wed between the Holidays.



Chanda decorated for me, and I want this tradition to continue. It frees up my time for other things. I really haven't even done my cards yet.. For Shame! Maybe they will be New Year's cards.

Two weeks ago my friend Rose from Germany was visiting, so we went to DC to see the Christmas Trees. It was a great evening.

No comments: