The week of April 17 2010 concludes with the Nordstorm's Trend show event with Claudette, Kate and Sara and I attending. We are all so beautiful now with our
new make overs and special sample productsl What an event.
I spent the week in Asheville with #1 son Nathanael and Kim. It was the time to plant the gardens, chill out, visit with their friends, hit consignment shops and see the Biltmore in Spring.
I also had a nice birthday dinner with my son and a super day exploring Spring time at the Biltmore. I explored the new Antler Village and met the father in law of the Vanderbilt family running the Biltmore today.
The azalea trail, the beautiful spring bulbs and the Pond Trail also made the absolutely beautiful birthday in Asheville. The weather could not have been any nicer.
Still looking for a job... I am put of the trend of unemployed in America. Learning to live frugally again and appreciating the quite more peaceful days on the mountain.
Will and Brittany were kind to have a magazine of Dallas sent to me for my birthday and George is going to provide me mulch and flowers when the weather turns consistantly more warmer.
HOPE EVERYONE is enjoying the Spring.
No comments:
Post a Comment