
Photo-Will and Brittany's new 'rental' home in Dallas Texas. Home of the Chief!
Brittany is going back to work for her previous company - she's a full time with benefits career lady! Hopefully I will get to the Byron Nelson next year!
She must have done a tremendous job!
Happy 4th of July weekend....
Today Geo and I picked up a Big Daddy Hosta as recommended by Fred, Marion and Chanda. I found a plant place in Frederick that has so many more different types of Hosta's available for sale. Now I can really embrace Hosta's! George kept this place a secret from me.
The porch has screens on it and a step and the screen doors, but still isn't ready to 'move in'. I will move in by July 12 regardless of electric, flooring or anything else. I can't wait anymore. The rainy weather hasn't helped a bit.
Spending the long weekend on the mountain listening to George's new Banjo he got from "Miss Jess" for his birthday which is July 13. The gift showed up from UPS on a day George was home, so he's been practicing already!
No comments:
Post a Comment