Sunday, August 2, 2009

UPDATE Aug 2, 2009

Key events since my last update...
I have been to: Winnipeg Canada, No revisit required
Abington and Bristol Virginia for work
Kim and Nathanael's to see their new home. I love it, it is them and it feels bigger than the last place. I worked in the garden, replanted the pepper and tomato plant to get more sun. Got bit by about 35 misquitoes hackin' down some over grown weeds and went to the Belle Chere with all the artists and bought new flip flops and some peace sign earrings made from old telephone wires. I traveled on the 'bus' into Asheville and had a nice dinner with my son as he took a break from work.
Yard sale on Saturday and Black Mountain on Sunday and a wonderful lunch in downtown Asheville. Departed on Monday...

Off to Chicago to our Bolingbrook facility to meet with the folks on my freight team. Went to a great seafood restaurant in Wheeling IL called Bob Chin's - highly recommended for the fresh Alaska Halibut.. etc. etc.

Came home Thursday, and worked in Martinsburg Friday. A bit exhausted.

ZUMBA class on Saturday Morning, visited with Katie Miller and Dennis and Vicki. TODAY - moved onto the porch... IT's not quite done but nothing that prevents me from settling in, screens are up and carpet is in.
Pictures will be updated shortly.

NEXT WEEK- I will be in Chincoteague with Geo and the rest of the Galebach's! Mom, Dad, Ethan, Elliott, Glenda and Chanda. Can't wait!
Enjoy the summer. It's hot and humid in Maryland.

No comments: