I do not know how to crop the video and make it shorter- so if it gets to boring just stop it. If anyone can assist with that process I am ready to learn.
OTHER NEWS..
Sean Ferguson got engaged. Caitlin spent the summer with Di on Long Island but is heading back to her folks until she figures out what is going on with her life, job and male friend.
Visited with Katie and John Ferguson and Cathie Skaggs. They came up to chat and see the porch on their way back from LaPaz... When will my boys come home so I can go there too! Of course, I just messed around the house today in the heat and humidity when I could have gone out to eat.
This video is taking a LONG LONG TIME to upload... I must have done something wrong. Help me Brittany!
No comments:
Post a Comment